We are looking for an independent and highly motivated PhD candidate to join our Digital Humanities research team in University of Helsinki, Finland in fall 2016. The position provides a unique opportunity to gain widely applicable research skills and make pioneering work in this rapidly emerging research area that takes advantage of massive data collections and modern data analytics to study classical questions in the humanities. The position is open for applications now and can be filled in as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more info, see here.
- Open PhD student position in Digital Humanities, Helsinki/Finland
- Shakespeare! Cervantes! 400! A statistical analysis of the early modern printing of the Bard and Don Quixote
- RPA: fully scalable preprocessing method for short oligonucleotide microarray atlases
- Selecting open license in the academia
- Defining the baseline for publication sharing